The first Encyclopedia of the Service Economy is out now!
The " SAGE Encyclopedia of Quality and the Service Economy" ISBN: 9781452256726 presents state-of-the-art research and ready-to-use facts sorting out findings on quality and services and their applications in the broad range of organizational, social and global contexts.
To date, this is the first encyclopaedia that presents a thorough overview of the fields of quality and services for students, researchers, and professionals in the social sciences and business.
Leading experts from the Department of Service Management and Service Studies as well as other universities in the world have all contributed to the "SAGE Encyclopedia of Quality and the Service Economy" that is an authoritative and unique resource that covers relevant issues and topics within the fields of quality and services.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Quality and the Service Economy explores such relevant questions as:
- What are the characteristics, nature, and definitions of quality and services?
- How do we define quality of products, quality of services, or quality of life?
- How are services distinguished from goods?
- How do we measure various aspects of quality and services?
- How can products and service quality be managed most effectively and efficiently?
- What is the role of customers in creation of values?
Su Mi Dahlgaard-Park is professor at the Department of Service Management and Service Studies, Lund University, and since 2010 a visiting professor at Yuan Ze University, Taiwan.
Authors from the Department of Service Management and Service Studies
Erika Andersson Cederholm
Su Mi Dahlgaard-Park