Tourism Practices: Today and Tomorrow
As a part of the course "Value creation and innovation in tourism", the students of the Master programme with the specialisation Tourism, organized this conference that through a number of presentations, addressed a variety of different cases which show the ways in which touristic experiences are co-created, lived, shared, and talked about on online platforms.
The conference was supported by the municipality of Helsingborg, that sponsored the event with coffee and cake.
The presentations on the conference:
- Key speaker: Erika Andersson Cederholm
- “It was unbearable. But, it was next to the beach”- understanding experience value co-creation between Workaway host and volunteers
- Tropical house in Helsingborg
- Value of self-service machine in airports
- Co-creating experience in a brewery setting
- Experience and interaction in social media
- Experience value co-creation in Malmö Saluhall
- Creating value in peer to peer tourism
- Museum experiences - interactive devices and spatial design
The students presenting the topic about "Creating value in peer to peer tourism" was not in Helsingborg during the conference, but attended via an online presentation that you can find below.