When and how do I apply?
- 1 November to 25 November for exchange studies under an agreement with Lund University or the department.
- 15 October to 1 November for exchange studies at the University of California.
- 1 February to 25 February for any remaining exchange opportunities
As a student at the Department of Service Management and Service Studies you apply online through the Faculty of Social Sciences. During the application period the list of universities you can apply for will be available. Please note if the exchange agreement is available for you and if there are any restrictions with regard to which courses you can take.
The following documents must be included in your application:
- Statement of purpose – one page stating why you should be admitted for studies at the university abroad and what added value the exchange studies would provide for you
- CV - with relevant information about work experience, etc.
- Study plan – which courses you want to study (one study plan for each university)
An official transcript of your Bachelor’s studies
All documents should be in English or in the language of instruction together with an English translation.
The International Coordinator
International Coordinator for exchange studies
Email: annika [dot] permevik [at] ism [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 42-35 65 77