The need for qualified and driven managers in the service sector is growing. Companies become more competitive by having managers with service expertise. The programme combines specialised subject knowledge with an interdisciplinary approach including a wide perspective and environmental affiliation.
The programme is taught in English and attended by students from all over the world. When applying to the Master’s programme in Service Management, choose one of five specialisations:
- Culture and Creativity Management
- Service Management – Retail
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Service Management
- Service Management – Tourism
- Programme syllabus for the Master of Science (120 credits) in Service Management
Meet us in a city near you!
Lund University attends selected graduate fairs and on-campus events around the world to meet with future students interested in studying at Lund University.
Email: master [at] ism [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 42 35 65 97
Five facts about Service Management
- Our Master’s programme received the grade “very high quality” in the national evaluation of degree programmes by the Swedish Higher Education Authority (UKÄ).
- We are the first department in Service Management and Service Studies in Sweden. We started offering courses and programmes more than 15 years ago.
- We educate future leaders in the service sector with a focus on customer relations and service encounters.
- Our interdisciplinary programmes are developed in close collaboration with leading businesses and organisations.
- Our research is closely linked to our education in retail, health promotion, logistics and tourism.