at the Department of service mangement and service studies
We offer a Master's Programme in Service Management with the opportunity to choose between five different specialisations. A unique opportunity for those seeking management training at an advanced level with a strong link to research. The programme is taught at the dynamic Campus Helsingborg. We are also part of a new Europein Joint Master's programme.
The service industries are studied from a multidisciplinary perspective, combining scholarly insights from business administration, social science as well from the humanities. In autumn 2019, about 90 students from all over the world started their two year master's studies at our department.
In the new programme Tourism Development & Culture, a Erasmus Mundus Joint Master you graduate with a joint degree awarded by three of the partners: University of Glasgow (Dumfries Campus), the University of Malta, Lund University and the University Institute of Lisbon (Portugal).
In Helsingborg, there are always student activities just around the corner. Find out more about Helsingborg as a student city.
Watch our movie about the Master´s Programme
Five facts about Service Management
- Our Master’s programme received the grade “very high quality” in the national evaluation of degree programmes by the Swedish Higher Education Authority (UKÄ).
- We are the first department in Service Management and Service Studies in Sweden. We started offering courses and programmes more than 15 years ago.
- We educate future leaders in the service sector with a focus on customer relations and service encounters.
- Our interdisciplinary programmes are developed in close collaboration with leading businesses and organisations.
- Our research is closely linked to our education in retail, health promotion, logistics and tourism.
Email: master [at] ism [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 42 35 65 97