Specialisation: Culture and Creativity Management
Katja Lindqvist, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer says:
"Having collaborated in research projects with professionals in different positions within the cultural and creative fields, I know how urgently they need a structured support for the increasing managerial and administrative skills and entrepreneurial mindset required. This programme finally offers it with an international perspective."
Learn expert management skills for the cultural sector
Future career opportunities could include manager, analyst, consultant or researcher in the cultural, creative or non-profit sectors, or in other parts of the service sector.
This is a new specialisation starting autumn 2019.
- Introduction to Service Management, 7.5 credts
- Introduction to Culture and Creativity Management, 7.5 credits
- Managing Service Organisations, 7.5 credits
- Theory of Science, 7.5 credits
- Methods in Social Sciences, 15 credits
- Service Development, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 15 credits
- Elective courses, 15 credits
- Leadership, Management and Governance, 15 credits
- Master's thesis, 30 credits
Email: master [at] ism [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 42 35 65 97