Specialisation: Sustainable Service Management
Christian Fuentes, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer says:
"Developing CSR strategies, incorporating environmental policies in organisations, and designing marketing campaigns for sustainable products and programmes are challenging tasks that require analytical tools and communications skills, as well as familiarity with sustanability models, theories and strategies. This programme offers you the opportunity to develop all these important competences."
Become an expert in sustainable management
Future career opportunities could include compliance officer, social and environmental sustainability manager, sustainability communicator, and green marketer.
This is a new specialisation starting autumn 2019.
Sustainable Service Management
- Introduction to Service Management, 7.5 credts
- Introduction to Sustainable Service Management, 7.5 credits
- Managing Service Organisations, 7.5 credits
- Theory of Science, 7.5 credits
- Methods in Social Sciences, 15 credits
- Organising Sustainability, 7.5 credits
- Assessment of Environmental Impact, 7.5 credits
- Elective courses, 15 credits
- Sustainable Consumption, 7.5 credits
- Gender Equality and Service Organisations, 7.5 credits
- Master's thesis, 30 credits
Email: master [at] ism [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 42 35 65 97