List of Speakers and Profile of Invited Speakers
Speakers for 2020 (will be updated)
Speakers for 2019
, Professor & Chair, Innovation Research Center, Yonsei University, will deliver a plenary speech on 'Optimization beyond Constraints of Time and Space: Platform-driven Innovation '
, Professor & Vice President, Mid Sweden University, will deliver a plenary speech on 'Design of Quality Management Systems in Higher Education - the Swedish Way'
Plenary Speakers for 2018
Professor John Bessant, BSc., PhD. Chair in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Exeter
Professor John Bicheno, Lean Enterprise Unit, University of Buckingham
Philip Holt, VP, Continuous Improvement at Travelport
Professor Mohamed Zairi, University of Bradford, Executive Chairman of European Centre for Best Practice Management
Plenary and all speakers for 2017
Plenary and all other Speakers for 2016
Plenary and all other Speakers for 2015
- Sung Hyun Park, Professor and President of KAST (Korean Academy of Science and Technology)
- Jens J. Dahlgaard, Professor and Chair of QMOD-ICQSS conference
- Sang Moon Lee, Distinguished professor, Chief Editor
- Yeoung Mok Kim, CEO, Hankook porcelain
Plenary and all other speakers for 2014
- Christian Grönroos, Professor of Service and Relationship Marketing at Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki, Finland. He will deliver a keynote on 'Service Productivity as a learning process'.
- Jaromir Veber, Professor and Deputy Minister of Research and Higher Education, Ministry of Research and Higher Education, Czech Republic. He will deliver a keynote on 'Competitiveness-Innovation-Quality'.
- Jon Sundbo, Professor and Director of Centre of Service Studies and Centre of Experience Research, Roskilde University, Denmark. He will deliver a keynote on 'From Service Quality to Experiences as Crucial Factor for Customers'.
- Shin Wanseon, Professor and President of Korean Society for Quality Management, SungKynkwan Univ., Seoul, Korea. He will deliver a speech on 'Samsung's Journey to Quality Excellence'.
Plenary and all other speakers for 2013
- Alan Brown, Professor in Human Resource Management, Edith Cowan Univ. Australia, will deliver a Keynote speech on 'How do Excellent Companies stay Excellent?.
- Jesper Falkheimer, Professor and President, Campus Helsingborg, Lund University, Sweden, will deliver a Keynote speech on: The Power of Strategic Communication in Organizational Development.
- Thong N. Goh, Professor, National University of Singapore, will deliver a keynote speech on: Transitioning to Quality of Service - Some Pedagogical Issues.
- Danijel Rebolj, Professor and President, Maribor University, Slovenia. He will deliver a keynote speech on: How to become a university for the future?
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Professor, Calcutta University, India. He will deliver a keynote speech on: New Product Development and TRIZ
Plenary and all other speakers, 2012
- Daniel Jones, Professor, Founder of Lean Philosophy, Cardiff University, UK will deliver a Keynote Speech on: From Lean Production to Lean Services and Lean Management: The Evolution of Lean Thinking
- Su Mi Dahlgaard-Park, Professor, Chief Editor, Chair and co founder of QMOD Conference, will deliver a keynote speech on 'A snapshot of 25 year's Quality Movement'.
- Bo Edvardsson, Professor and Vice Rector, Karlstad university, Sweden. He will deliver a keynote Speech on: A New Conceptualization of Service Innovation grounded in S-D logic and Service Systems.
- Tomasz Kayser, Deputy Mayor of Poznan, Poland
- Ramon Flecha, Professor, University of Barcelona, Spain. He will deliver a keynote Speech on: European Research, Social Innovation and Successful Cooperative Actions.
Plenary speakers, 2011
- John Oakland, Professor Emeritus, Bradford Univ. UK
- Jens J. Dahlgaard, Professor & Chief Editor, Chair and co-founder of QMOD-ICQSS Conference, Linköping University, Sweden
- Simon Dolan, Professor, ESADE, Spain
- Xavier Tort-Martorell, Professor, Univ. of Politecnica, Catalunya, Spain
Plenary and all other speakers, 2010
- Thong N. Goh, Professor, National University of Singapore
- A. Parasuraman, Professor, Vice Dean, University of Miami, US
- Robert Schmitt, Professor, Aachen University, Germany
- Klaus Zink, Professor, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
Plenary and all other speakers, 2009
- Noriaki Kano, Professor Emeritus, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
- Cornelis Versluis, Vice President of Global Quality, LEGO Group
List of all Speakers including Plenary Speakers (QMOD 2008)